The Village is seeking a part-time Seasonal Laborer, for a period beginning immediately through December 1, 2022. All interested parties please contact the Village Clerk’s Office for an application. Phone 518.392.5821 x3 or email .
JOB DESCRIPTION: Laborers – This is routine manual work requiring no previous training and experience, but requiring physical endurance and willingness to perform menial tasks. Constant oversight is maintained over work at all times. Does related work as required.
- Cleans and maintains the interior and exterior of buildings and grounds;
- Performs unskilled work in concrete, carpentry, plumbing, electrical, masonry and landscaping work;
- Load and unloads trucks;
- Carries supplies and tools (including 80lb bags of concrete);
- Labor: work as needed
- Performs a variety of grounds keeping activities including but not limited to: snow removal, mowing and trimming lawns, planting and weeding;
- Willingness to perform routine manual work;
- Ability to lift heavy weights;
- Physical endurance;
- Good physical condition.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: Class D Driving License